Dear Nami Community,
Nami Exchange would like to announce supporting to merge NuCypher (NU) and Keep Network (KEEP) tokens and convert to Threshold Network (T) token, specifically as follows:
- By the time of announcement, Nami Futures adjusts the maximum leverage for the KEEP/USDT pair to 25x, opening orders are not affected..
- Nami Futures closes all opening Futures orders and cancels limit orders with KEEP/USDT trading pair, and delists this pair with Futures trading from 09:00 (UTC+7) on February 15, 2022.
- Nami Exchange closes deposits and withdrawals with NU and KEEP tokens from 09:00 (UTC+7) on February 16, 2022.
- Nami Exchange delists NU/USDT, NU/VNDC, KEEP/USDT and KEEP/VNDC pairs, cancels all limit orders with these pairs, then proceeds to convert NU and KEEP token to T token with ratio: 1 NU = 3.26 T and 1 KEEP = 4.78 T at 22:00 (UTC+7) on February 16, 2022.
- Spot trading with T/USDT and T/VNDC trading pairs will be open from 11:00 (UTC+7) on February 25, 2022.
- The opening time of the deposits and withdrawals of T token will be updated in a further notice.
Information about T token
- Token Name : Threshold Network
- Ticket: T
- Standard: ERC-20
- Smart Contract address: 0xCdF7028ceAB81fA0C6971208e83fa7872994beE5
About Nami Corporation
Nami Futures of Nami Corp was established in Singapore in 2017, specializing in research and development for Crypto and Forex trading solutions.
Download Nami Exchange at:
Or website: https://nami.exchange/